LOYALTY & REWARDS - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions below govern Loyalty and rewards by High End Sales Club, including but not limited to enrolment in the programme, collection of points and the redemption of rewards and benefits. If you sign up as a member of High End Sales Club online at highendsalesclub.com you agree to be bound by and comply with the terms and conditions. The programme is open to any person aged 16 or over. We reserve the right to terminate membership where we believe, at our sole discretion, that any member is misusing the programme.
- As part of our loyalty and rewards program by High End Sales Club we will award you points based on purchases at Highendsalesclub.com. Qualifying purchases are any transactions that are not excluded in these terms and conditions. You must be registered in order to start redeeming points online.
- We will award 1 point for every £1 that you spend on qualifying purchases. We reserve the right to either increase or decrease the number of points accrued on qualifying purchases, or to change how points are accrued, from time to time and at our sole discretion. We will notify you of any changes we make by updating these terms and conditions.
- Purchases that are excluded and do not qualify points are as follows: Any purchases made using High End Sales Club vouchers, gift cards. High End Sales Club reserves the right to amend exclusions on the above list from time to time and without notification to the member.
- If we refund you for purchases that earned points, we reserve the right to deduct these points from your points balance.
- You cannot transfer points to another person, including any program member.
- At the start of the program you will receive any points from orders you have made in the past 12 months. We reserve the right to cancel any points from past orders.
- Vouchers must be redeemed in full and used on one transaction only.
- In the instance that fraudulent activity is suspected, we reserve the right to suspend your account whilst further investigation is undertaken. In doing so we may request evidence in the form of receipts or bank statements to support the transactions associated to your account.
- If we consider, at our sole discretion, that you are using the programme fraudulently, we reserve the right to refuse the issue of rewards and/or the redemption of rewards that have been issued.
- When redeeming a reward, customers must provide proof of possession of the reward by ordering on the qualifying account. Points will not be earned when redeeming a reward. When ordering, the delivery name must match the name on the qualifying account. We reserve the right to cancel any orders that do not follow these rules.
- When redeeming a reward, the full value must be redeemed in one transaction. You are encouraged to use our style concierge team or any members of staff to assist you when using your reward. Redemption will not qualify for club points, but any additional spend above the value of the reward will earn points. Rewards can be redeemed online; online redemption requires the customer to log in to your account at highendsalesclub.com, following the instructions provided. Where the reward is redeemed online, only UK standard or express delivery will be included.
- Vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other discount when making purchases online.
- Members of High End Sales Club will receive highendsalesclub.com benefits, commensurate with their tier level, which is based on points accrued in the membership. This is in line with the tier structure displayed here: Member 0-499; Silver: 500 – 1499 points; Gold: 1500 – 2999 points; Platinum: 3000 – 5999 points; Black: 6,000 +.
- Benefits will be provided subject to availability. Any further terms and conditions relating to the benefits will made available to members from time to time in further correspondence, at highendsalesclub.com.
- High End Sales Club shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise, in respect of any of the following losses, damage or fraudulent activity experienced on your own or another members account (whether such losses or damages were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise).
- Except in respect of death and personal injury and subject to the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, our maximum liability to you for breach of any obligations hereunder shall be limited to the value of the reward or benefit provided to you in respect of such claim.
- If your membership is cancelled for any reason, your points will also be cancelled and no rewards, or any other financial or other benefit, will be issued in respect of them.
- High End Sales Club will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from termination of, or changes to the programme or for the revocation of points and rewards.
- Members are personally liable for any and all fees, costs, charges, claims or liabilities (including taxes) of whatever nature arising from membership.
- High End Sales Club has the right to terminate the membership or amend these terms and conditions from time to time, at our sole discretion. High End Sales Club will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage incurred as a consequence of amending or terminating your membership. Your continued use of the programme constitutes acceptance of the altered terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.
You can contact our Customer Service team on firstname.lastname@example.org